Commonwise is always looking to add talented and high-performing caregivers to our Care Team. Follow the Apply Now links below to start the process.
APPLY NOW | Charlottesville, VA
APPLY NOW | Richmond, VA
APPLY NOW | Charleston, SC
What sets Commonwise Home Care apart?
- We respect caregiving as a calling. Caregiving is a vital yet challenging vocation. We are committed to helping our team find daily—and lasting—fulfillment in their work.
- We recruit the best of the best. Our rigorous, evidence-based recruitment process means that we have a team composed of caregivers of the highest caliber.
- We pay great caregivers as much as possible. We recruit the best candidates in the home care industry—and we compensate them accordingly.
- We offer a flexible work environment. Caregivers can create a part- or full-time schedule that works for them. And our online tools keep them connected without costly trips to the office.
- We nurture teams of excellence. Our Care Team members develop a genuine bond with their coworkers, trusting that each member of the team is as qualified and dedicated as they are.
- We empower exceptional care. We work with caregivers to say “yes” to creative suggestions to make life better for clients.
“I am currently a caregiver with Commonwise and couldn’t be a happier employee. From day one of my interaction with the team there, I have felt respected and supported. They provide clear roles, flexible schedules and overall are great, friendly people. Anytime I have had questions or have encountered challenging situations, someone from the team was there to talk to. When I wanted to move forward in the company, they were right there to guide me and even helped me get my certified nurse aide designation. I have never experienced that kind of support and dedication from an employer before Commonwise. Each client I have worked with has been wonderful and has told me how much they enjoy working with the team at Commonwise. I would highly and proudly recommend Commonwise for anyone interested in becoming a caregiver.”