Rewarding, flexible, high-paying job with great benefits such as healthcare, paid time off, and more. Part-time and full-time positions are available.
Our Caregivers work directly with clients in their homes. Bring your compassion, joy, determination, dependability and be ready to join our mission, “To Truly Care for People.” The Commonwise Caregiver encourages clients to thrive in safety, autonomy and quality of life by:
- Developing long-lasting relationships with clients and their families.
- Supporting families with dependable care during their times of need.
- Serving as an advocate for clients in community settings.
- Assisting with ADLs (Activities of Daily Living): Bathing, Dressing, Toileting, Transferring, Feeding.
- Assisting with IADLs (Instrumental Activities of Daily Living): Light housekeeping, meal prep, driving clients, and creative hobbies to engage the client.
- Top of the market pay (will consider matching bona fide offers)
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid time off bonus
- *$500 Sign-on Bonus
*Sign-on bonus offered to those who are fully vaccinated and complete 100 hours of successful care.
Commonwise is an independently owned, non-medical in home care services provider. We are distinguished by the high quality of our care and operations teams. Commonwise outperforms competitors for two main reasons: 1) we pay our Caregivers industry-leading wages and 2) we employ Registered Nurse Care Managers to closely oversee client and Caregiver relationships.
Join our Charleston, SC team
Commonwise Home Care is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation or related medical conditions), age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.