Office Coordinator in Charlottesville, VA
About the Role
The Office Coordinator is an exciting role for someone eager to break into a growing company, Commonwise Home Care. The ideal candidate will be energized by the quick-paced nature of the job and the opportunity to engage with clients and caregivers readily. They are the first point of contact for the main office; plus, they participate in the clients’/job seekers’ overall company experience. We believe this team member will help create a noticeably productive and welcoming culture for all.
$39,000 – $45,000
How to Apply
We’ve made our application process quick and easy.
Simply click the button below, then click “Apply for This Job”
Our team will review your application and contact you if we think you’re a good fit.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Perform general office duties (e.g., ordering office supplies)
- Welcome all visitors
- Respond to and resolve all administrative inquiries and questions
We’re Excited About You Because…
- Enthusiastic. You provide top-notch customer service by helping others like you’re their biggest fan.
- Flexible. You can roll with just about anything.
- Proactive. You seek out what needs to be done next, a Jedi-like mindset.
- Highly Collaborative. You have a desire to work in a high performing team environment.
- Compassionate. You’re in this for our mission: supporting older adults and finding great caregivers meaningful employment.
- Raise potential
- Generous PTO Policy
- Team lunches on the blue couches (quite a lot of laughs happen here)
- “Zen Zone:” a curated space to relax, brainstorm, share tea with co-workers, or curl up in a giant bean bag to take a breather
Apply to be our Office Coordinator
Commonwise Home Care is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation or related medical conditions), age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.