Commonwise was founded to challenge (and change) the way the Home Care Industry works by putting YOU first. We are growing our team of dedicated and compassionate caregivers and are looking for the best candidates in each of our markets.
Our Caregivers work directly with clients in their homes. They provide services ranging from companionship, meal preparation, transportation, and medication reminders to transferring, bathing, dressing and other personal care.
What differentiates a Caregiving job from other fields like retail, hospitality or childcare is:
- Developing long-lasting relationships with clients and their families.
- Creating a work schedule that meets your availability
- Supporting families with dependable care during their times of need.
- Serving as an advocate for clients in community settings.
- Joining a high-performing, mission-oriented organization.
- Working 1×1 with clients so you can focus on quality care.
- Mobile friendly care plans and (minimal) charting!
- Starting at $16-25/hr
- Increase your pay through performance through our Incentive Employee Program (IEP)
- Premium rates and referral bonuses
- Weekly Pay
- Options for Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid time & a half for holidays
- Health Insurance + Vision and Dental
*Sign-on bonus for those who are fully vaccinated and complete 100 hours of successful care.
Commonwise is an independently owned, non-medical in home care services provider. We are distinguished by the high quality of our care and operations teams. Commonwise outperforms competitors for two main reasons: 1) we pay our Caregivers industry-leading wages and 2) we employ Registered Nurse Care Managers to closely oversee client and Caregiver relationships.
Join our Richmond team
Commonwise Home Care is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation or related medical conditions), age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.