Find Your Calling at Commonwise
Commonwise is the region’s premiere home care provider and is in the midst of a major growth spurt. The work environment is mission-driven, fun, chaotic, stressful, and, most importantly, joyful. The business, at its core, is caring for people: the caregivers, the clients, and the administrative team. “Caring for others is life’s highest and best calling.” If that doesn’t sound obvious, then this is the wrong company for you. If you find your head nodding, then this could be the start of your dream job.
Role & Responsibilities
RNs, LPNs, CNAs, PCAs, HHAs, PCTs, MedTechs, Nurse Aids, Companions, PT Assistants, Nursing Students, and more – we welcome all!
Bring your compassion, joy, determination, and dependability, and be ready to join our mission, “To Truly Care for People.” Commonwise Caregivers encourage clients to thrive in safety, autonomy, and quality of life by:
- Developing long-lasting relationships with clients and their families.
- Supporting families with dependable care during their times of need.
- Serving as an advocate for clients in community settings.
- Assisting with ADLs (Activities of Daily Living): Bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring, feeding.
- Assisting with IADLs (Instrumental Activities of Daily Living): Light housekeeping, meal prep, driving clients, and creative hobbies to engage the client.
Better Pay Starts at Commonwise…
The following benefits are for full-time, part-time, and PRN employees! Whether you have a preference in morning, day, evening or night shift, we believe in flexible schedules that you manage.
- Starting at $16-25/hr – Yes, you read that right!
- Our Incentive Employee Program (IEP) – allows you to increase your pay through performance
- Premium rates and referral bonuses
- Weekly Pay!
- Options for Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid time & a half for holidays
- Health Insurance + Vision and Dental
Join our Charlottesville team
Commonwise Home Care is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation or related medical conditions), age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.