3-Day Work Week Caregiver
Commonwise Is Hiring!
Are you looking for a meaningful, high-paying, flexible job? You don’t need past experience to apply – we train in-house! Many of our team members were previously teachers, babysitters, baristas, hospitality, retail, food, customer service personnel, and retirees, just to name a few.
Bring your compassion, joy, determination, dependability and be ready to join our mission, “To Truly Care for People.” The Commonwise Caregiver encourages clients to thrive in safety, autonomy and quality of life by:
- Developing long-lasting relationships with clients and their families.
- Supporting families with dependable care during their times of need.
- Serving as an advocate for clients in community settings.
- Assisting with ADLs (Activities of Daily Living): Bathing, Dressing, Toileting, Transferring, Feeding.
- Assisting with IADLs (Instrumental Activities of Daily Living): Such as light housekeeping, meal prep, driving clients, and creative hobbies to engage the client.
- Pay range: $16-25/hour
- Our Incentive Employee Program (IEP) gives YOU the ability to increase your pay through performance
- Premium rates and referral bonuses
- Weekly pay
- Options for mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid time & a half for holidays
- Health insurance + vision and dental
Commonwise is a Charlottesville-based home care agency that puts YOU first so that you can provide our clients with the best care possible. We are growing our team of dedicated and compassionate caregivers and are looking for the best candidates in Charlottesville. That means:
- Top-of-the-market pay
- Perks for high performance
- Increased preparation and support from RN Care Management
- Benefits (PTO bonus, Health Insurance w/Vision and Dental, Referral Bonuses)
- Mobile friendly interactions
Join our Charlottesville team today
Commonwise Home Care is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation or related medical conditions), age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.