Business Development Manager in Charleston, SC
About the Role
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who gets excited about grinding and winning new business. You enjoy a fast-paced environment and feel most confident when there are numbers to measure and improve your efforts. We are looking for a Business Development Manager that will focus on prospecting B2B accounts, building strong relationships with key organizations, and driving referrals to grow our census.
Charleston, South Carolina
Sales & Business Development
Base $75k-$85k + Very Generous Bonus Structure for Achieved Goals
How to Apply
We’ve made our application process quick and easy.
Simply click the button below, then click “Apply for This Job”
Our team will review your application and contact you if we think you’re a good fit.
- Own the growth of Commonwise’s footprint in Charleston, SC.
- Identify & develop relationships with key referral partners in Charleston.
- Conduct in-services and lunch & learns to socialize our value proposition.
- Build pipeline, maintain key relationships, & generate predictable revenue in Charleston.
- Own tracking and monitoring the effectiveness of your sales pipeline.
We’re Excited About You Because You Are…
- Adaptable. You have relevant work experience at a fast-paced, growing business.
- A grinder. You are excited to scale an emerging market.
- A problem solver. You think quickly, don’t need to be micro-managed, and work well in collaborative settings.
- Polished. Great verbal and written communication skills — everyone wants to be your friend.
- Compassionate. You are in this for the mission: supporting older adults and finding great caregivers meaningful employment.
Apply to be our Business Development Manager.
Commonwise Home Care is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation or related medical conditions), age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.